What it is:
Long-lasting lenses, tested and certified for 12 Months use.
Material: Hema, Diameter: 14.0 mm, Base Curve: 8.60 mm
Shade: Mix of grey and blue with no limbal ring
How to use:
- Place the lens on the tip of your index finger. Make sure the edge of the lens is perfectly upright.
- Hold your eye open, then place the lens with your index finger on the cornea.
- Slowly blink and look in different directions make sure the lenses are stable.
What else you need to know:
- No animal derived ingredients used in this product.
- 100% Vegan.
- Package includes 1 pair of lenses with container.
- To avoid impurities on the contact lenses always wash your hands before attempting to put contact lenses on.
- Cut finger nails to prevent scaring of the contact lens.
- Never use tweezers or other sharp objects such as fingernails to remove lenses from the lens container.
- Before handling, don't apply cream or lotion onto your hands.
- Make sure contact lens comes to the correct eye (left contact lens for the left eye and right contact lens for the right eye).
- Identify whether the lens is upside down or not.
The color of the lenses may differ slightly from the image displayed on our website, depending on the eye color and lighting conditions.